Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Me Coming Out In 2013

Here I am again.....Going to get back on track once again!

   MY REASONS TO LOOSE

1.To feel better about myself .

2.To take my husband's breath away.

3.To watch my grandchildern grow up and accomplish their life goals.

4.To be able to hold my head high.

5.To be happy!

6.To gain confidence.

7.To be able to look in the mirror and like who I see!

8.To have more energy.

9.To shock people with my new look.

10.To be able to walk around without feeling like everyone is starring at me.

11.To be able to wear jeans.

12.To never cry again about the way I look.

13.To actually feel as if I truly fit in.

14.To never feel depressed again.

15.To get my diabetes under control.

16.To get my blood pressure under control.

17.To buy the clothes that I like not just the ones that fit.

18.To prove to myself that I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment