Thursday, January 3, 2013

"100 Days Of Weight Loss" Day 3

"100 DAYS OF WEIGHT LOSS" BY LINDA SPANGLE--DAY 3

THURSDAY, JANUARY 3,2013

DO IT ANYWAY!!

Identify a task you don't feel like doing in your diet or exercise plan, then do it anyway!
I been thinking about not exercising today, don't know why probable because I forgot to bring my "Do It Anyway" attitude to bear. Well it's come to bear now and i'm not going to let my "feelings" determine weather I do it or not. It's time to be committed to all aspects of this lifestyle. In fact, It's time to be more committed in a lot of things in my life. I live way too much of my life just interested in things around me. I really do believe that living life to it's fullest means making commitments and keeping them.

Notice how it feels to accomplish a goal taking a "No Matter What" approach to it.
Just changing my thinking to "No Matter What" gives me a burst of energy and a feeling of satisfaction-- imagine what actually living that will do.

List of actions I plan to stick with today regardless of
how I feel at the moment.
1. Do Leslie Sanzone "Walk At Home" 1 mile----Done
2. Do Wii Fit----Done

No comments:

Post a Comment