Wednesday, January 2, 2013

100 Days Of Weight Loss -- Day 2

100 DAYS OF WEIGHT LOSS--DAY 2

Wednesday January 2,2013

"INTERESTED OR COMMITTED"

Committed means "NO MATTER WHAT"

You don't blame circumstances or other people for your struggles. Instead, you stay on your diet in spite of having no money, time, or supportive friends and family members.

Decide that you will always be committed to your weight-loss plan, not just interested.

I have decided to commit, I started a log of everyday thoughts, weight-loss track, and food diary,started a excerise program today!

Describe how you will stick with your program, NO MATTER WHAT!

I will stick with my program, NO MATTER WHAT! As I said before a party is still a party without cake and ice cream, and a night out is still a night out without a drink.
When I stay on a plan "I'm Loving Myself" and it's about time I spent a little love on myself.
 
Do at least one thing today that demonstrates you are truly committed.

Today-- I went for a 1 mile walk outside today besides my Leslie Sanzone DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment