Friday, January 4, 2013

"100 DAYS OF WEIGHT LOSS" BY LINDA SPANGLE--DAY 4

"100 DAYS OF WEIGHT LOSS" BY LINDA SPANGLE--DAY 4

                               FRIDAY JANUARY 4,2011

"BOUNDARIES, NO DIETS"

Picture your diet program as a road or a path. You can define the boundaries of your diet road....
Boundaries stay flexible....they allow for common sense and good judgement.
During times when you're strong and focused on your diet,
You move the boundaries closer together, making the road narrower. When you take a break from your program or work on maintenance, You widen the boundaries.
But even on a really bad day, You never eliminate the road or get off of it completely.

NARROW ROAD

Weight Watchers----Only use my daily points---No extras
Some form of excercise at least 60 minutes a day/ 6 days a week

WIDER ROAD

Weight Watchers---Use of daily points---Plus the 35 extra a week points(maybe more)
Some form of excercise 60 minutes a day / 3 times a week

WORKOUT PLAN........

I'm starting my workout with Leslie Sanzone's "Walk at Home" DVD's every moring. I'm doing the
{1} 3 Mile And WII Fit Plus
And each week I will add one of the following....
{2} 4 Mile
{3} 5 Mile
{4} Boot Camp
I also have "Your Shape" WII

After I go through all my DVD's I'm going to swich off every week....I'll do one of the dvd's along with my wii fit.

I know some people reading this is going to think boy she should walk more. But I'm home all day by myself Monday through Friday and I can't take the chance of walking to far in case I take a seizure or one of my dizzy-blackout spells. So when I see parents at the bus stop I walk down after the mail.
Saturdays my husband walks with me how far we walk depends on the kind of day i am having. I usually can get 2 miles in.

No comments:

Post a Comment