Wednesday, January 9, 2013

100 Days Of Weight Loss~~Day 9

100 DAYS OF WEIGHT LOSS--DAY 9

WEDNESDAY JANUARY 9,2013

HERE'S WHAT I WANT

You'll discover the secret to getting exactly what you want from all the support people in your life. But before you're able to let others know how to provide support and encouragement, you first have to decide what you want.
Think carefully about your true preferences. Decide what motivates you as well as what frustrates you.

WHAT I WANT FROM YOU

1) If you see me eating something that's not on my diet plan..........
A) Ask me, "Should you be eating that?" (Even though I hate this)
B) Ask me, if I've had a bad day
C) Give me a hug!

2) When I'm making progress such as losing weight...............
A) Compliment me on how I look
B) Tell me that you are proud of me
C) Praise me in front of others

3) When I'm struggling or gaining weight..............
A) Tell me you notice and really care about my struggle
B) Hug me and show me extra affection
C) Ask me how you can help

4) When I'm making progress you can't see (such as improving my self-esteem)....
A) Ask me how my efforts are going
B) Compliment me on how I look
C) Give me a hug

5) When I've maintained my weight (even though) I may still want to lose more...
A) Tell me you are proud of my current efforts
B) Compliment on my looks and my efforts
C) Ask me if I'm struggling or feeling discouraged

Post you answers on your refrigerator or some other location where your support people can be
reminded of what you want.
Mine is posted on the refrigerator!

No comments:

Post a Comment