Sunday, January 6, 2013

100 DAYS OF WEIGHT LOSS--DAY 6

100 DAYS OF WEIGHT LOSS--DAY 6

SUNDAY JANUARY 6,2013

PROTECT YOUR PROGRAM

Instead of depending on others to help you be successful with your diet, make a commitment that you will PROTECT YOUR PROGRAM at all cost!
Anytime you feel pressured to eat something, side step the pusher by saying, "Not just yet; Going to wait a little while."
Today watch for chances to respond to food invitations by using the "Not just yet; I'm going to wait a little while."
I dentify at least three high-risk times or events such as family gatherings or quit weekends. Describe how you'll protect your diet program during each of these.
When I first started reading through this exercise for the day I thought I don't need this. I don't have friends or family that are " Food Pushers". I never feel guilty about telling people i'm not eating that. But I remember when I went to the family christmas party. My Sister-In-Law offered me a piece of cake. I said "No Thanks". She walked off and came back pushing a peice of cake into my hands!
Thinking back I realize that YES i do need to protect my program--even from my own feelings. My plan? I took it and brought it home for JR.
99% of the time i'm happy going to a restaurant or some place and pick out food that fits into my plan! What bothers me most is when people start going against what they want or craving so they don't ruin my diet. Really--I don't need you making sacrifices for me! It doesn't help!!
It makes me feel guilty and makes me want to go off my diet so I don't feel like i'm ruining your fun. I'm not ever going to do that again!
At least one thing today that reinforces my determination protect your (MY) program at all cost.......
{1} Bought "Extreme Fit" {just incase I got board with the wii fit plus}
{2} Called a friend of mine that goes to "TOPS" ---She have had lots of success

No comments:

Post a Comment