Tuesday, January 8, 2013

100 Days Of Weight Loss -- Day 8

100 DAYS OF WEIGHT LOSS--DAY 8

TUESDAY JANUARY 8,2013

HELP ME PLEASE

To get support instead of criticism from the people you love, you may have to train them!

Today........
Write a list of things that people are always welcome to say in regard to your weight-loss efforts.
1. You look great!
2. Wow! I can really tell your losing weight!
3. Those pants are really baggy, you must need a smaller size.
4. I'm proud of you!!

Create a list of things you don't ever want people to do or say.
1. Can you eat this/that on your diet.
2. We can't go there, it'll ruin your diet.
3. I can't believe you ate that!
4. How's your diet going.

To Friends & Family::
Please do NOT!!!
Avoiding doing something or avoiding going somewhere because you think you are protecting me or my food plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment