Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Its not easy but i'm worth it

ITS NOT EASY BUT IM WORTH IT

Last night I realized something. I realized that I can actually do this. Why? Because I deserve to be healthy. I deserve to look good. I deserve the best I can possibly give my self. Right now I'm invisile to a lot of people. I'n the years to come, as my appearance changes, so will my invisibility. More people will want to be around me. More people will want to listen to what I have to say. It's all part of the sad and shallow world we live in. I wont forget the way I'm treated now, as if I don't matter. I also won't forget that true beauty comes from our hearts. When people want to hear what I have to say, I'll make sure every word means something. Life is unpredictable. You never know when yours will end. Every thing you say, and everything you do should mean something. Losing weight isn't easy. It's a slow process, and sometimes we get discouraged. I know I do.
But id like to tell you all a secret... something that should be known by every man and every women. By every person on here.
Losing weight isn't easy... but when your feeling discouraged, the best thing you can do is
1) Remember your goals.
2) Think about your motivations. And
3) Find a mirror, look yourself in the eye, and repeat to yourself ,~~ " It's not easy, but I'm worth it."
I want you to know I'm cheering for you all. I'm cheering for myself to. We can do this. We all have something to gain from this.
What will I gain from this?
A healthy lifestyle, a healthy body, higher self esteem, more confidence,and a feeling of accomplishment every time look i mirror. All you have to lose is weight, but the amount of things you can gain from this... is priceless

No comments:

Post a Comment